Welcome to Ingleburn Eagles Soccer Club
Updated Wed 25/03
The MFA has just been part of a Football NSW virtual meeting in regard to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, and the outcomes of this meeting are as follows:
- 2020 State Cup is not proceeding - This decision was made in close consultation with Member Associations and allows for the focus to be on ensuring that clubs play as many matches as possible within their local competitions during 2020
- Football activities remain suspended - at this stage FFA and Football NSW have not changed the original proposed recommencement date of 14 April 2020, however it is highly likely that in line with recent Government changes to limit the aggregation of people to 10 in outdoor spaces, that this date will be pushed out. To that end we will keep you all informed as to any changes as they are communicated to us.
- The previously advised message in respect to refund of registrations continues to apply, that being that the season is currently deferred, not cancelled, and it is hoped that football will be able to recommence at some stage over the coming months
- Football NSW will be forwarding a letter to each Club and each participant over the next 48 hours advising of their current position as well as communicating their sentiments to what is a difficult period for everyone wanting to get out on the field of play
We have a further meeting this Friday and will again communicate any outcomes immediately thereafter.
The MFA would like to ask you to take care of yourself, your loved ones and your community by following the advice of authorities during this remarkable period in our history.
The MFA can confirm that the FFA has suspended all football related activity until 14 April 2020, as detailed in the attached circular.
The suspension commences midnight tonight (18/3/2020) and includes:
- All training, trials and official matches, inclusive of FFA Cup, NPL, SAP, AYL and MFA Competitions;
- All Meetings, events and gatherings; and
- All Education and participation programs.
For the avoidance of doubt, there are no exceptions. All activities scheduled prior to 14 April are not to proceed. Some activities, such as meetings, may be conducted virtually.
Any football activity which takes place during this period is not sanctioned by the Association nor Football NSW and, therefore, the Personal Accident insurance cover that is provided as part of a player’s registration will not apply.
We all share the same passion for our game and are all equally disappointed by the position we find ourselves. Unfortunately this unprecedented situation requires drastic action.
The COVID-19 outbreak has clearly affected us all. That said, and as I am sure you would all agree and appreciate, we all play our part in minimising its spread so as to bring it under control as soon as practically possible. Parallel to all government and community announcements about ‘social distancing’, good hygiene practices, football and indeed all sport has a role to play amongst our members and all involved in the game.
The FFA, Football NSW and local Associations are engaged in regular dialogue and will continue to update the Football Family as new information comes to hand.
We do not have answers to many questions at this point, however we are developing a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) guide to assist you all and will have this available shortly.
In the interim, our priority is to develop an enjoyable competition for the Football Family within the timeframes we have available.
Again, the MFA will continue to keep members informed on this continuously evolving issue.
We thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation.
Information on COVID-19 is available at the Office of Sport website . This includes advice and resources for sport and recreation organisations which may be of use.
Ingleburn Eagles Soccer Club would like to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning players for the 2020 season. 2020 winter season registration are now open for everyone! We are looking for players of any age group, boys or girls to join our teams - Under 6s all the way up to U18s, All Age Ladies & Men, and Over 35s.
To register either yourself or your kids please follow the link below:
Don't forget to claim $100 Active Kids Voucher for your kids prior to registration.
Also, make sure you or your kids have a photo that meets the guidelines
(E.g. no group photos, wearing hat, sunglasses)
If you have any registration issues,
You can send us an email email@example.com
|2020 Registration and Match Fees |
|Age Group ||Registration Fee ||Match fee ||Bulk Fee |
|Under 6 - 9 ||- ||- ||$160.00 |
|Under 10 - 11 ||- ||- ||$190.00 |
|Juniors 12 - 18 ||$130.00 ||$10.00 ||$280.00 |
|All Age ||$210.00 ||$15.00 ||$440.00 |
|M League ||$210.00 ||$15.00 ||$460.00 |
|Bulk Fees MUST be paid before start of season |
|Payment plans are available. Refer to treasurer for payment plans |
Let’s play football together and fly as one!
Ingleburn Eagles Soccer Club Refund Policy
FFA : 2016 - 2017 Laws of the Game Changes
2017 Coach & Managers Handbook
Match Card Info
National Playing Format and Rules for U6 to U11
Coaches & Managers - Working with Children
It is compulsory for all Coaches & Managers to complete the form attached to the link below and follow the process to obtain clearance to work with children. A copy of the certificate needs to be provided to Linda Martin asap
Application for a NSW Working with Children Check