- Mark Kennedy - Mini trophy. Mark was an integral part of starting our minis off, and was very prominent in the early days of the soccer club. Mark held many positions with the soccer division, he also went on to become involved in the youth club.
- David Lakaitis - Senior trophy. He was a player who had been with the soccer division for many many years. One who always showed true sportsmanship and generally loved the game of soccer. He was always willing to lend a hand and help out with younger teams. It was a sad loss to many people when David passed away so young due to a workplace accident.
- Hence many senior players wanted to honour his memory so the parents were approached and that is how the senior trophies came into being. Due to his involvement in Premier League and his fairness to the game the two trophies came into being.
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award - In 2009 long serving coach for our club for nearly 20 years, Mr Stan Shepherd, initiated this award at one of our meetings and as such the Club Coaches Award will be now known as the Stan Shepherd Coaches Award.We know that each team has different challenges through the season, some will become Minor Premiers and Grand Final winners others will struggle at the other end of the table, the award should not be just based purely on success. The award is intended to go to the coach who reflects the spirit of the Eagles as a family club.
- Presidents Award - Club Person on the Year. In 2008 the Committee instigated the Presidents Award, awarded to the Club Person of the Year based on the following criteria.
- Actively involved in Ground Duties (Set Up/Canteen duty etc) when their team is on duty.
- Attends meetings
- Goes above and beyond their role in the club as a committee person, coach, manager, player etc.being.
- Mark Beks Encouragement Award. In 2010 the Committee introduced this encouragement award selected by the executive for a junior team. The award is to honour the contribution of Mark Beks (who sadly passed away prior to the commencement of the 2010) season to our club as a coach, parent and supporter. Mark was a very successful coach of AA5 in both 2008 and 2009 and his team went through in 2010 undefeated to win both the Minor Premiership, Premiership and Senior Club Champions.
Prior to 1964
- RSL organise cricket for children of members - probably 1962-63 season.
- RSL considers formalising Youth Club.
- Soccer division first official unit of Ingleburn RSL Youth Club.
- Total registrations - 67.
- Home ground - Ingleburn High School (1964-1967).
- Drama - first game, referee rules combination soccer/league posts not acceptable. New “legal” posts arrive and erected.
- More dramas - shirts (with numbers on them) arrive just in time for match.
- Under 7 side (coached by Mrs Peck) wins S.D.S.F.A. Knock-out comp
- and Premiership. Scored 70 odd goals for a handful against.
- Club outgrows Ingleburn High School ground. Council approved Macquarie Fields Park with two narrow pitches but promises to upgrade ground for two “full size” pitches and lighting for training.
- First All Age team formed. Mainly dads, coaches and managers of juniors.
- Approximately 20 teams (ie: approx ……270 players).
- Foundation member, Les Schaeffer, passes away and his memory perpetuated by “Schaeffer Shield” Trophy presented to Club Champions.
- Groups of players from North Ingleburn and Catherine Fields join club.
- Ladies team formed by Manager Tom Petrov and Coach Jim Selby who later took over the NSW and Australian teams.
- Breakaway takes place. Glenquarie formed by former Ingleburn members.
- Ingleburn fields eleven teams.
- Twenty-three teams (juniors).
- Club renamed “Ingleburn Eagles Soccer Club”.
- Club produces its own magazine, Eagles news, also produces its own car stickers, T-shirts and badges.
- First Eagles vs Gunners Charity Shield held to raise money for local charity.
- Glenfield Park School chosen. Gunners win by one game.
- Two teams win Premiership for 1980 - U11/5 and U13/4.
- Two men’s All Age teams formed.
- Club obtains use of adjacent park ground for training. Council provides temporary lighting.
- Twenty-three teams (317 boys registered).
- Under 6, six a side competition started within own club.
- 8 teams formed. All team names bearing Australian animal names.
- Two men’s All Age teams.
- One ladies team formed. Lady Eagles coached by Bob Brunger go on to win
- the competition and become Premiers.
- Second Eagles vs Gunners Charity Shield Day. Eagles win by one game.
- Nine teams reach the semi-finals.
- Two in finals.
- 17 juniors, 2 All Age Ladies teams, 3 All Age men’s teams.
- U15 and All Age 4, Lady Eagles Minor Premiers.
- 7 junior teams, All Age 4 and Lady Eagles reach semi-finals.
- Four teams finalists.
- All Age 4 and Lady Eagles Grand Finalists.
- Macarthur District Soccer Football Association formed.
- Introduction of mini-sides U/6 and U/7 playing 6 a side and on small fields.
- 280 registered boys.
- 9 teams finish in the top 2 of their respective comps. 8 of those making it through to the Association Cup Final. U8/4, U10/3 and U11/3 taking the double, ie: winning the Premiership and Association Cup.
- 363 junior players registered (increase of 29.6% on last year).
- 21 teams largest club in Macarthur district.
- Club records placed on computer for first time.
- 16 juniors and 1 senior team qualified for the Association Cup, two teams winning the respective comps.
- U12/2 win Premiership and Association Cup.
- Early re-registering for the forthcoming season.
- 35 teams comprising well over 400 registrations.
- 16 junior and 1 senior team qualified for Association Cup.
- U11/2 winning Premiership and Association Cup.
- U9/1 winning Association Cup.
- U18’s Minor Premiers in Bankstown District.
- 38 teams comprising well over 400 registrations.
- 14 teams into Association Cup.
- U9/2 winning Premiership, Association Cup and Club Champions.
- 5 win Association Cup, 3 were Runners-up.
- U14 and U18 both reach semi-finals in State Cup.
- 38 teams comprising of 360 players.
- U11/1 were Champion of Champions.
- 8 teams reached the Ron Dine Memorial Cup.
- 2 teams won the Ron Dine, and 1 runners-up.
- 33 teams comprising of 360 players.
- U14/1 and U15/1 were Premiers.
- U9/1, U9/2 and U10/1 were Runners-up in Premiership.
- 11 teams reached the Ron Dine Memorial Cup.
- 3 teams won Ron Dine Mem Cup - U11/1, U14/1 and U15/1.
- 3 teams were Runners-up in Ron Dine - U9/1, U9/2 and U10/1.
- 33 teams.
- U14/1 were Champion of Champions. The team consisted of: Matthew Bremner, Andy Bruna, Felipe Contardo, Damien King, Matthew Meurant, Ryan Moon, Matthew Palmer, Thomas Pollock, David Watson, James Wotton, Nathan Wyatt and Trent Thompson. Coach: Lindsay Moon. Manager: Dave Bremner.
- Ron Dine Cup Winners:- U9/1 and U15/1-A.
- Premiers U14/1 and U15/1A.
- Runners-up Ron Dine Cup - U10/1 and U10/3.
- 36 teams comprising of 377 players, this included 2 All Age teams.
- 3 teams entered into Champion of Champions. They were:
- U13/1 who made the ¼ finals.
- U14/1 who made the semi-finals.
- U15/1 who made the second round and lost to the eventual winners.
- Ron Dine Cup winners were: U9/4, U12/3 and U14/1.
- Premiers were: U13/1, U14/1 and U15/1. Runners-up were: U9/4.
- 37 teams comprising of 424 players, this included: 17 minis, 17 juniors, 2 All Age men and 1 newly formed All Age Ladies.
- Only one Premier team that being All Age Div 4.
- 5 teams finished Runners-up: U9/1, U9/2, U11/4, U14/1 and All Age 3.
- Ron Dine Cup winners were: U14/2 and All Age 3.
- Inaugural Kanga Cup was held in July and we had 3 teams entered U12/2, U13/1 and U14/1. Our club received a letter from the organisers congratulating our teams on their conduct and sportsmanship. Our club is very proud of them.
- Club Champions: All Age Division 4
- 10% increase on number from last year 460 members.
- Soccer division wins the Arthur Ashcroft Shield, presented at Y.C. Ball
- Best recorded year for Premiership teams 5 in all they were: U9/3, U12/2, U13/2-Grey, U14/1 and All Age 3.
- 1 Runners-up U13/2-Maroon.
- 17 teams made Ron Dine Cup with 4 eventual winners: U9/3, U11/2, U13/2-Grey and U14/1.
- Inaugural Lynwood Cup (5th to 8th position in comp). 5 teams played with 2 eventual winners: U12/1 and U17/2.
- 5 teams entered Kanga Cup: U12/1, U13/2-Maroon, U14/1, U15/1 and U17/1. Once again these teams made their club proud.
- Club Champions: Under 13 Division 2 Grey
- 46 teams (520 registrations) a 15% increase.
- First year our club entered an Over 35 teams.
- 5 Premier teams: U9/1, U10/4, U15/1-A, U16/1 and yes the old guys did it, Over 35’s.
- 3 Runners-up teams: U11/2, U12/2 and U18/1-A.
- 11 teams to Ron Dine with 5 eventual winners: U10/4, U12/2, U14/1-A, U16/1 and Over 35’s.
- 10 teams to Lynwood Cup with 5 eventual winners: U11/1, U11/3-A, U14/1-B, U15/1-B and U18/1-B.
- Club Champions: Under 15 Division 1A
- 52 teams (comprising of 630 players) 19% increase.
- 3 Premier teams: U10/1,U15/1 and Over 35/1. Runners-up U9/1.
- 14 teams made Ron Dine Cup - 2 winners: U10/4 and U14/2. U9/1 and U9/4 were Runners-up.
- 11 made Lynwood Cup and 11 made the finals. 4 were winners: U9/2, U11/1, U12/2 and U16/1-A. 3 Runners-up: U9/5, U16/1-B and All Age Reserves.
- All 52 teams wear our “new look” playing shirts and socks.
- Club Champions: Under 15 Division 1
- Largest the club has ever been. 54 teams consisting of 660 approx members.
- U10/1 were Premiers.
- Runners-up were: U10/4, U11/1, U12/1, All Age 2, Over 35/1 and Over 35/2.
- Ron Dine winners: U10/1 and All Age 4. Runners-up: U11/1, U12/1, U12/2, and All Age 1.
- Lynwood Cup winners: U9/5, U10/5, U12/3 and U13/1. Runners-up: U9/2 and U9/3.
- Club Champions: Under 10 Division 1
- 46 teams, 18 minis, 20 juniors and 8 seniors.
- New Under 8 field in use. (Teams training away from fields, to preserve them for the season).
- 4 Premier teams: U11/1, U12/3, U14/1 and All Age 1.
- 4 Runners-up: U9/2, U11/2, U12/1 and All Age 4.
- 12 teams through to Ron Dine Cup eventual winners: U11/1 and All Age 1.
- 13 teams into Lynwood Cup eventual winners: U9/3, U10/4 and All Age 2.
- 2 teams go to Kanga Cup. U14/1 making the semi finals and the U11/1 victors winning the Kanga Cup. Our congratulations to both teams, but especially too the U11/1’s, you did everyone proud.
- Champion of Champions: U14/1 were knocked out in the second round and the U11/1 team made the semi finals.
- New look jackets, updated material and modifications to design, they certainly look smart.
- Club Champions Under 11 Division 1.
- 47 teams, 16 minis, 23 juniors and 8 seniors.
- Two undefeated Premiers’ U12/1 and Over 35/1.
- Runners-up: U9/1, U11/2, U13/1, U14/2 and All Age 2.
- 15 teams into Ron Dine Cup eventual winners: U11/2, U12/1, U12/3, U14/2, U15/1, U17/1, All Age 2 and Over 35/1.
- 15 teams into Lynwood Cup eventual winners: U9/3, U9/4, U12/2, U13/4, and All Age 4.
- Youth Club Awards: Noel Howard awarded to Jonathan Hart.
- Mark Kennedy awarded to Jackie O’Neill.
- At long last new canteen. Appreciated by all.
- U12 Div 1 Champion of Champions
- Club Champions: Under 12 Division 1, this was the third year for this team a unique achievement. U12/1 consisted of the following players: John Barry, Daniel Burge, Brendan Cashel, Hugo Coronel, Ian Glen, Daniel Goodhew, Christian Hanna, Bradley Krilich, David Lunn, Andrew Martin, Aidan Matthews, Craig McKeown, Scott Miranda, Matthew Nicholson, Jonas Periers. Coach: Dennis Krilich Manager: Adam Burge. (Special mention to Rod Matthews who coached this team in U9’s, U10’s and U/11’s).
- Fielded 51 teams consisting of 636 players.
- 6 Premiers teams all up. 3 Undefeated Premier teams: U13/2, U17/1 and O’35/2, plus 3 Premier teams: U10/5, U14/1 and U16/1.
- Runners-up were: U9/1 and O’35/2.
- Champion of Champions, U16/1 knocked out in 3rd round and U14/1 knocked out in the semi finals.
- 17 teams through to Ron Dine, eventual winners: U13/2, U14/1 and U17/1.
- 17 teams through to Lynwood Cup eventual winners: U9/2, U9/4, U9/5-A U10/4, U14/3 and U16/1-Girls.
- First all girls team to compete in Under 16 Div 1 they were: Marian Agbinya Alex Bettison, Carmen Farrell, Jan Giffen, Bernadette Jenkins, Nicole Jenkins, Renee Kanis, Kristy Moxon, Sonia Purkis, Danielle Reynolds, Hayley Ridgeway, Kristina Risteska, Lara Smith, Michelle Smith, Marisa Wakeford, Coach: David Coates. Manager: Beverley Ricketts.
- U10/1 won the Sportscene Cup.
- Youth Club Awards: Noel Howard to Michael Verity, Mark Kennedy to Beverley Ricketts.
- Club Champions: Under 13 Division 2.
- Fielded 48 teams, consisting of 603 players, this included mini’s, juniors and seniors.
- 3 teams won their Premierships: U15/1, U15/2-A and U16/1.
- U15/1 and U16/1 progressed to the Champion of Champions.
- U16/1 made it to the 3rd round and U15/1 made the semi finals.
- Congratulations to both teams on such a great effort in a demanding comp.
- 16 teams in to the Ron Dine Cup eventual winners: U15/1, U16/1 and A/A-5.
- 15 teams into the Lynwood Cup eventual winners: U/14-Girls and A/A-3.
- Introductions of our first Under 14 girls side: Marian Agbinya, Samantha Dunn, Tamara Evans, Megan Gosche, Elise Irvine, Bethany Maggs, Cheree McGlinn, Natasha Powell, Sharna Powell, Candyce Ramsden, Danielle Reynolds, Chloe Richards, Simone Ridgeway, Tara Swiney. Coach: Russell Irvine Manager: Peter McGlinn.
- Club Champions: Under 15 Division 1.
- 46 teams consisting of 11 minis, 22 juniors, 10 seniors, 2 girls and 1 ladies.
- Our most successful season in the clubs history, with 7 Premier teams, 2 of these being undefeated.
- Undefeated Premiers: U11/2 and U12/1. Premiers: U11/3, U13/2, U14/3, U17/1 and All Age 4.
- Runners-up: U9/1, U13/4, U16/1, U14-girls and U16-girls.
- U12/1 and U17/1 progressed to the Champion of Champions competition.
- Congratulations goes to our first girl in the clubs history to receive a Ten Year award, this was awarded to Bernadette Jenkins.
- Club Champions: Under 12 Division 1
- 44 teams consisting of 11 minis, 2 ladies, 1 girls, 10 seniors, 20 juniors.
- 2 Undefeated Premiers All Age Div 4, Under 13 Div 1,
- 2 Premiers Under 16 Girls, All Age Div 5b
- Runners up were:- Under 12 Div 1A, All Age Ladies Div 2 A
- U13/1 won Federation Association Cup, U16 Girls enjoyed their experience
- Youth Club Awards: Noel Howards: Tracey Hodgson
- Life Member: Alan Hart
- Robert Hodgson first player to have completed 20 consecutive years congratulations on a mammoth achievement
- Club Champions: Under 13 Division 1
- 44 teams consisting of, 13 minis, 2 ladies, 1 girls, 19 juniors, 9 seniors,
- 4 Premier teams, U11-5, U12-3, U13-2, U16-2
- Runners Up: U10-6, U13-1, All Age Div 7, All Age Ladies Div 2
- 31 teams into Ron Dine/Lynwood Cup. With eventual winners for Ron Dine being 11-5, 13-2
- Lynwood: 9-5, 14-3, 15-1, 18-1
- This year we had 2 players attain 20 years with the club Michael Conte and Daniel Prince. Congratulations to these young men.
- Club Champions: Under 11 Division 5
- 43 teams consisting of 11 Minis, 19 Juniors, 1 Colts, 1 Girls, 2 Ladies,
- 2 Over 35’s, 7 Seniors
- 4 Premier teams: U11-2, U15-1, All Age Div 5, Over 35 Div 2.
- 2 Runners Up: U14-1 Blue, All Age Ladies Div 2
- Ron Dine Winners: U15-1, All Age Div 5, Over 35 Div 2.
- Lynwood Cup Winners: U10-3, U11-4, U13-3, U16 Girls, AA-2.
- A huge year for major awards, 26 Ten Year, 6 Fifteen, 1 Twenty Year
- Recipient of 20 Year award Scott Dickson, congratulations on this achievement.
- Youth Club Award: Noel Howard: Paul Jenkins
- Club Champions Under 11 Division 2
- 39 teams consisting of 10 Minis, 18 Juniors, 2 Colts, 1 Ladies, 2 Over 35’s, 6 Seniors.
- 2 Premier teams: U9-2 Undefeated, All Age Div 7.
- 2 Runners Up teams: U9-3, All Age Div 2
- Ron Dine Winners: U12-4, All Age Ladies Div 2.
- Major awards, 19 Ten Year and 5 Fifteen Year.
- Youth Club Awards: Life Membership: Gary Wilson
- Club Champions: Under 9 Division 2
- 32 teams consisting of: 9 Mini’s, 15 Junior’s, 1 under 17, 5 Senior’s, 1 Ladies, 1 Over 35’s.
- 2 Premier teams: U11/2 and U16/1
- 1 Runner Up Team: All Age Division 2
- Ron Dine Cup Winners: U11/2
- Major Awards: 6 Ten Year, 4 Fifteen Year. Congratulations to all award winners, especially to Bernadette Jenkins our first girl to achieve 15 years.
- Youth Club Awards: Life Membership – Mr Rob Laws.
- New Playing strip and also new club shirts, we are moving with the times, both look great.
- Club Champions: Under 11 Division 2.
- U16s State Cup Winner
- 29 teams consisting of: 7 Mini’s, 16 Junior’s, 5 Senior’s and 1 Over 35’s
- Registered Players: 410
- 4 Premier teams: U9/4, U9/5, AA Division 1 and Over 35’s
- Runner Up teams: U13/3 and All Age Division 7.
- Ron Dine Cup Winners: U10/2 and All Age Division 7.
- Major Award Winners: 5 Years – 19, 10 years – 8, 15 years – 1, 20 Years – 1, Mark Kennedy Award – Under 6 Blue, Brendan O’Rourke Award – U12/1, Tom Furey Award – U13/3, David Laukitis Team Award – Over 35’s.
- Club Champions: Under 9 Division 5
- 27 teams consisting of: 8 Mini’s, 13 Junior’s, 4 Senior’s, 1 Over 35’s and Premier League
- Registered Players: 351
- 2 Premier teams: U14/2 undefeated and AA Division 9
- Runner Up teams: U13/3, Over 35’s
- Ron Dine Cup Winners: U14/2.
- Major Award Winners: 5 Years – 22, 10 years – 11, 15 years – 5, 25 Years – 2, Mark Kennedy Award – Under 6 Green, Brendan O’Rourke Award – U14/3, Tom Furey Award – U13/3, David Laukitis Medal – Troy Matthews, David Laukitis Team Award – O35’s.
- Cub Champions: Under 14 Division 2
- Life Members: Daniel Prince and Michael Conte
- 27 teams consisting of 7 Mini’s, 14 Junior’s, 4 Senior’s, 1 over 35’s and 1 ladies Team
- Registered players 332
- 2 Premiers Teams U14/2B and AA Division 5
- Runners up team U17 blues
- Ron Dine Cup Winners AAL4, AA5 and U11/3
- Ron Dine Runners Up U13/2 and U14/2
- Major Award Winners 5 years - 14 , 10 years 6 ,15 years 2
- Mark Kennedy Award Under 6 Green
- Brendan O’Rourke Award Under 9/2
- Tom Furey Award Under 17 Blue
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award All Age Ladies Division 4
- Club Champions Under14 Division 2B and AA 5
- Presidents Award - Club Person of the Year David Sunderland
- 29 teams - 9 Minis, 12 Junior, 1 x U21s, 2 Ladies, 4 Mens, 1 x O35s
- Registered Players: 389
- 2 Minor Premiers (MDSFA Changed the title from Premiers to Minor Premiers for the teams who finished first in the their Division) LAA4 and U16s
- Runners Up. AA5
- Grand Final Winners (Formerly known as Ron Dine Cup Winners) AA5 and U16s Div 1
- Grand Finalist. LAA4, U14-2s and U12-3s
- Service Award Winners - 5 Years: 22, 10 Years: 10, 15 Years: 4
- Mark Kennedy Award U7 Yellows
- Brendan O’Rourke U12s Div 3
- Tom Furey Award U14s Div 2
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award LAA5
- Senior Club Champions. LAA4
- Junior Club Champions. U16s Div 1
- Presidents Award - Club Person of the Year: Mr Terry Tallar
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award - David Hamilton. U14Girls and U13-2s
- Life Members Mr Alex Judge and Mr Stan Shepherd
- New Changes Room Built
- Ingleburn Eagles Soccer Club Website Established
- 35 teams - 10 Small Sided, 14 Junior, 1 x U21s, 3 Ladies, 6 Mens, 1 x O35s
- Registered Players: 478
- 4 Minor Premiers AA3, AA7, U16s Div 2 Boys, U16 Div 2 Girls
- 6 Runners Up: U12s Div3 Blue, U13-2s, U14-2s, U17s, O35s Div3. Ladies Prem
- Grand Final Winners AA3, AA7, U16s Div 2 Girls, U14s Div 2, U12s Div3 Blue
- Grand Finalist. U17s, U16s Div2 Boys, U13s Div 2
- Service Award Winners - 5Years: 20, 10 Years: 6,
- 15 Years: 2, 20 Years: 1
- Mark Kennedy Award U9s Blues
- Brendan O’Rourke U12s Div 3 Blue
- Tom Furey Award U13s Div 2
- Mark Beks Team Encouragement Award: U12s Div3 Yellow
- Senior Club Champions. AA3
- Junior Club Champions. U16s Div 2 Girls
- Presidents Award - Club Person of the Year: Rhonda Sunderland
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award - Mike Deakin U16s Div2 Girls
- Life Members Mr Robert Morgan and Mr Gary Smith
- Field 1 re-named Mark Beks Field
- Mark Beks Team Encouragement Award introduced - Junior Team
- 29 Teams consisting of 8 x Small Sided, 10 x Junior?s, 1 x U18 Girls, 1 x U18 Boys, 1 x U/21s, 5 x Mens Senior, 1 x over 35?s
- and 2 x ladies Team
- Registered Players: 480
- 3 Minor Premiers: U/12-4,U/13-2, LAA1
- 2 Runner Up teams: U/12-2, AA5
- Grand Final winners : U/12-2, AA5
- Grand Finalists: U/13-2, LAA1, LAA2
- Service Award Winners: 5 Years - 22, 10 years - 3, 15 years - 3, 25 Years - 0,
- Mark Kennedy Award - 7 Blues
- Brendan O'Rourke Award - U11/3s
- Tom Furey Award - U/13-2s
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award -AA5
- Mark Beks Encouragement Team Award - U/15-1s
- Senior Club Champions: Ladies AA1
- Junior Club Champions: U/12-4s
- Presidents Award - Club Person of the Year: Mrs Val Rodriguez
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award - Mr Dean Morgan- U/13-2s
- Life Members - Mr Rod Matthews & Mr Kevin Hutcheson
- Teams consisting of 7 x Small Sided,8 x Junior’s,7 x Seniors,1 x over 35’s and 3 x ladies Team (including U/18 girls)
- Registered Players: 420
- Minor Premiers: U/16-2s
- Runner Up teams: U12/2s, AA3 and AA10
- 10 teams qualified for the playoffs: U12-2s, U13-1s, U13-2s, U15-2s, U16-2s, AA3 AA4, AA6, AA10, LAA1
- Grand Final winners: U/16-2s
- Grand Finalists: U16s, AA3, AA10
- U10 Blues (Semi Final of the Plate Rd of the MDSFA Knockout Competition)
- AAL1, U14 Div 1 AND U13-1 represented the club in the State and Sydney Cup Competitions with the U13s making the 3rd round
- Service Award Winners:
- 5 Years –x 21 , 10 years – x 5, 15 years –x 4 , 20 Years - x 1, 30 years x 1 (Daniel Prince.)
- Mark Kennedy Award – U10 Blue
- Brendan O’Rourke Award – U12/3
- Tom Furey Award – U12/2
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award– U18 Girls Team
- Individual Simone Czech AAL1 & Clayton Wood AA1
- Mark Beks Encouragement Team Award – U11/2 & U13/2 Joint Winners
- Senior Club Champions: AA3
- Junior Club Champions: U16/2
- Presidents Award – Club Person of the Year: Daniel Rodriguez
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award – David Smirthwaite
- Life Members – David Hamilton
- We were named Club Champions by MDSFA, this award recognizes our on and off field performances where we outperformed all other 22 clubs.
- Teams consisting of 12 x Small Sided, 7 x Junior’s, 8 x Seniors, 1 x over 35’s and 1 x Ladies Team and the return of the Reserves and M League
- Registered Players -430
- Minor Premiers: Ladies All Age 5
- Runner Up teams: NIL
- 7 teams qualified for the playoffs: U13 Div 2, U14 Div 1, U14 Div 3, U15 Div 3, AA3, AA10,
- Grand Final winners: Ladies Div 5
- Grand Finalists: AA3
- U11 (Semi Final of the Plate Rd of the MDSFA Knockout Competition)
- U14 Div 1, U13Div 1 and Reserves/M League represented the club in the State and Sydney Cup Competitions
- Service Award Winners:
- 5 Years x 18, 10 years x 6, 15 years x 3, 20 Years x 2,
- Mark Kennedy Award – U9 Blue
- Brendan O’Rourke Award – U14/3
- Tom Furey Award – U15/3
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award– All Age 10 –
- -Individual -Michelle Cerda AAL5 - Dean Morgan M League
- Mark Beks Encouragement Team Award – U13 DIV 3
- Senior Club Champions: AA Ladies 5
- Junior Club Champions: U14/1
- Presidents Award – Club Person of the Year: David Smirthwaite
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award – Nick Pleadin
- Teams 18 x Small Sided Teams, 6 x Junior Teams, 8 Senior Teams, 1 x O35 Team, I x Ladies Team and ix ICU Cup team – this is a new competition entering the competition.
- Registered Players – 431
- Minor Premiers – Nil
- Runners Up - U14/3
- 7 teams qualified for the playoffs: U13 Div 2, U14 Div 3, U15 Div 1, U15 Div 3, AA3, AA5, O/35’s
- Grand Finalists - U15/1, AA5
- U15 Div 1 and ICU represented the club in the State and Sydney Cup Competitions
- Service Award Winners:
- 5 Years x 14, 10 years x 5, 15 years x 3, 20 Years x 4,
- Mark Kennedy Award – U6 Gold
- Brendan O’Rourke Award – Under 13 Div 3
- Tom Furey Award – Under 17’s
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award – Joint Winners Ladies Div 3 and Over 35 Div 3
- Individual (Mens) - Ricky Marrett Ladies - Jennifer Fronde
- Mark Beks Encouragement Team Award – Under 12 Division 3
- Senior Club Champions: All Age Div 5
- Junior Club Champions: U14 Div 3
- Presidents Award/ Club Person of the Year - Linda Martin
- Stan Shepherd Coaches Award – Don Watson
1. Teams 20 x Small Sided Teams,6 Junior Teams, 2x GirlsTeams 10 Senior Teams, 1 x O35 Team,1 x ICU Cup team.
2. Registered Players – 454
3. Minor Premiers – U14 DIv 3 and All Age 9
4. Runners Up – U13 Div 3, AA5, AA11 Blue
5. 9 teams qualified for the playoffs: U14 DIv 3 ,All Age 9, U13 Div 3, AA5, AA11 Blue, U12 Girls, U15/1B,AllAge 10 Yellow
6. Grand Finalists – U13 Div 3, AA5,AA9, AA10 Yellow
7. U18 and ICU represented the club in the State Cup Competitions
8. Service Award Winners: 5 Years x 20 , 10 years x 5, 15 years x 2, 20 Years x 2, 25 Years x 1
- Mark Kennedy Award – U6 Green
- Brendan O’Rourke Award – U16 Div 2
- Tom Furey Award – U13 Div 3
- David Laukitis Perpetual Award – Joint Winners Lynwood Cup and Over 35 Div 3
- Individual (Mens) – Darian Craig
- Mark Beks Encouragement Team Award – U16 Girls
9. Senior Club Champions: All Age Div 9
10. Junior Club Champions: U14 Div 3
11. Presidents Award/ Club Person of the Year – Ian Palmer
12. Stan Shepherd Coaches Award – Paul Reynolds